Friday, August 03, 2007

friday

oh God this is just the next day and i forgot my Username... dots...
sermon at the Sultan Mosque today was in Arab and delivered by an Arab -- that makes my jaws open. cant catch anything that was delivered.. translation was after the main prayers by then my friends were already in a hurry back to SP; one has lessons at 2pm the others have their rock climbing sessions. the guitarists club is closed for the moment as the exams are near. thats why i'm kinda free today well except for the studies part though. got to recap on alot alot... thought of dropping by sim lim just now bu tmy wallet stopped me. its mouth opened wide telling me i only brought 2 bucks... i didnt plan to go to the town side today to pray in the 1st place. that explains.. furthermore im saving up for an mp3 player. not that i dont have one. currently stuck with my K618i phone as my mp3 player. multi-taskers just simply dont do any work nicely. it cant pump my SR-60 well. my pocket havent really recovered -- the cut was because of my SR-60 (just got them about a month ago after hard work selling modified headphones)...

workshop practice was quite smooth today. i screwed the last calculation. got the formula mixed up instead of t=L/ft*t*N i had t=L/ft*t*V which is really.......... i dont know what word is good for that...