Saturday, August 04, 2007

plain saturday

woke up tired as usual.. time to flip that matress over. its more than six months on that plane already and i think the springs need a new side too...
my pipa student came a little late today, not usual of her to do so. and she did another thing, she forgot to bring her notes and music scores along with her. i cant say anything or ask her to go back and get them. she lives in JB. so i memory work. she wrote her notes only she comprehend. hmm.. but overall i think she can make it in time to get the piece rite for her solo in a month time...

a close friend of mine, Nadiah, recently passed me the contact for my ex classmate from elementary school, Oska. and Oska then passed me some other contacts also. back to Nadiah, met her back in my final year in secondary school. had this Councillors' Investiture... i secretly asked for her number thru my friend who happens to know her. how lucky i was... hahahaha!!!!! on that evening itself i sms her. told her i got her number from one of the janitors of her school. so we chat and chat and chat. somehow became good sms pals. few times she tried to get me and my enemy back to firends. i value her effort but it her effort seem to be wasted, my enemy is still now my enemy. now it seems that she also hates my enemy. wahaha...

oh well, sad stories aside. i dont know how she can tolerate my sometimes sick nonsence.. just blabing out rubbish and she join in the fun. there was this period few months after we met. i was beginning to like her. sort of crush? because of her heart, loving, caring, not temperamental, reasonable, responsible, (the list will go on)..... hahahaha!!! hint her a few times and she got the 3rd one. then she went silent for a while. she was traumatised..... eh!!! ok that sounds, too exagerating??..... err, shocked or maybe surprised and confused? not long after i realised that another guy got her before i did and i didnt know.
i was broken for awhile but i manage to recover and contact her still. and it now she is one of the close friends i got. im so happy. hahaha...