Friday, December 28, 2007

started friday. last friday of the year 2007. morning was abit different. had to go to school to meet Gaff for the kyr assignment essay. he was dozing when i reached half an hr late. both as sleepy. but thats done...

rearranged my room furniture again. the 3rd time this December simply because im not happy with the color flow and im just picky.. still in the process of fitting things in. the floor fan and that old stereo... argh..... shifted the tv rack into my cupboard. my cupboard has no shelves by the way. so made the tv rack as a rack. thats what it suppose to do. be a rack.....

went online on Live Messenger at around 5.30pm just now. someone shocked me. Mr Low asked me will i be there at the concert by my old sec sch concert band and co. i have not the slightest idea about the concert. what does that prove? think.....
is it me whose the unfriendly one? or is it just that ppl dont want my presence?
often i'll be the ones who have conversations in small groups or even one to one. is it me or is it my head thinking im been left out when actually not? am i a wierdo of some kind who has a 'Stay Away From Me' sign on me somewhere and its invisible to me but really visible to others around me? argh... wateva...