Monday, January 28, 2008

err woke up at 9? cant remember.. oh well... went to Daiso get this wooden box and only that. got a seal order. decided to use the wooden box coz to me it looks way better than the generic ready made seal boxes of which is usually made of cardboard covered with fabric and only in green. fraying fabric. so, wooden box. just add some foam and velvet...
went down to the dono wat shop to get some gravel for my aquarium(s). f***ing expensive. 2.50 per kilo. bought 2 and some flakes..

got home sand that seal blank. white by the way. scrapped of the wax with my ruler and something sucky happened. my plastic ruler scratched the stone. WTFs was in my mind. later after that during the transfering process, graphite from my pencil carved the blank. more WTH and WTFs...
i think i re-carved 4 times. FOUR TIMES... that is the 1st time in my carving history a thing like that happened. in the end had no choice had to make everything
BOLD.

sent the pics to my client and he said its ok. thank God. i dont have to go down to Bras Basah to get another blank. anyway

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us