Friday, January 25, 2008

thermo was thermionic. the hall was filled with cold air. air that was cooled by the massive central air conditioners. taking out the heat from air within the building and rejecting the heat to the atmosphere. my seat was in the way of the rushing cold air from the air converters. not even my sweater could protect me from the reminiscing cold air. my hands shivered, teeth started to make noise. thus wasn't able to write well. the roller of my roller ball pen ran all over and i wasn't able to concentrate. panicked. muscles became numb. my average sized handwriting became huge. for that moment suddenly i felt i had sinus. in real life i dont. not long after biting thru my paper, a qs came to my mind, "how the hell my classmates take this mad freezing temperature with their thin short sleeved t-shirts, 3/4 pants and flipflops??" .....