Wednesday, February 06, 2008

the trio performance at IJC went well today. including the smuggling of a foreign human being into the premise. well not really that foreign. i was there for the 1st 3 months in 2007 and was in 0741B. got a few blank faces here and there. J2s were like wondering who this guy is. never seen him before..... lecturers who can recall me. waaaa. one math lecturer 'eh, someone looks familiar'... how did he remember me?? or worse still my name??? when i don remember him teaching me. or better still i never did take maths during that few months.. took H2 econs, geog, lit and H1 physics.... no maths leh... anyway didnt see my civics tutor anywhere just now. my lit tcher dont seem to remember me. oh well... cikgu Ali's reaction was the cutest. 'Eh!! seludup masok eh? hahaha'..... which is 'Eh! smuggled in? hahaha'..... anyway



my 1st time wearing the IJC uniform. maybe last? who knows. still have the collar pin with me. memories embeded to it. cant afford to lose it..... tink i look better with longer hair. hmm