Thursday, March 20, 2008

i dono if its me or wat but today really tink lots of chios at SP haha my frens didnt deny too man hahaha one image kept appearin in my mind the one appeared on tv dat other day n waa k eh i shld be thinkin abt dis
im a student focus pls IS hahahahaha

mr toh broke a news today actually didnt really hav a practice jus now veri few turned up n onli did the committee
4 of us frm the committee given the task to revamp the syllabus for the newcomers
come up with one which can be used for ages coz SPG neva had one
4 of us meaning me n 3 others
me frm a not well known music sch while the other 3 frm the similar sch Yamaha
other than dat he proposed for us to choose a conductor its abt time i tink
got culture shock when i got into SPG too use to CO n Band life conductor-less grp feels somewhat wierd n unorganized

not thinkin dat clean today hmm