Monday, September 29, 2008

woke up early today partly bcoz now my bed position has been shifted argh donno if dats good or bad atleast i dont wake up at 2pm opened my door expecting a peaceful morning with my mom away to work but then i got confused is it sunday oh well ok tmr then planned to go out shopping for stuff but with her arnd for sure i wld be interrogated before i even get to the ironing board k forget it then carry out my plans tmr well no need for the plate stand already just get a new flourecent tube for my room the existing is kinda dim now gona wake up early tmr i hope lots to do my room almost done clear my laundry the 2nd hall is in a mess some furniture needs to be shifted fine tuning of placements lighting sucks at main hall i dont tink its still daylight one gone yellowish another greenish shade dont ever get daylight or white light thingys they suck dont get cheap warm white also theyre worse hmm i think not as bad just that theyll go dim but not much of color change not at notorious white daylight

2 days back was on the train back to cwp frm cityhall rmb somebody a nice guy its been a month now and time just flies rich to poor free to trapped young to old living to death i cant recall the last one oh well but i cant seem to believe 30 days have actually passed

went to granny's some preparations for raya k lazy to type more details bye