Friday, July 23, 2010

a nightmare woke me up early in the morning. one of which brings me back to the days of my poly life, still a student. one selfish guy. selfish not to others but to himself. in it, i was in my usual poly outfit with a haversack of notes, walking a little lost but found the way somehow. found myself in an area of hardware stores which were laid side by side. something went through my mind then, 'anything cheap i was looking for awhile here maybe?'. those words really struck me now. there were other signs at how selfish i was. not long i found a blanket wrapped around me. one that i have on my bed. i began to fold it up nicely and keep it in my bag hoping it will fit snugly. upon opening my bag, saw my notes n the navy blue jacket i always have in my bag for 'boring long' lectures. how complacent can i be. really was of my own self-destruction. besides studying as a student, something which i had to do, i had my own 'projects'. a sickness i had since pri sch. no doubt i learn a lot from it skills no textbook can teach. it has setbacks. i had the tendency to have it as the priority. headphones, seals, art stuff, instrument parts and some others. practically rendered my poly education down the drain. made me think of the people around me back then. its all done. now i'm out of poly. graduated but what meaningful things i did?